Re: [book_talk] book review

  • From: "Rosemarie Grayley" <rgrayley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:05:32 -0800

Or a real clunker. Smile. I try not to put up with books that bore,
irritate, or otherwise don't keep me interested. I've stuck with a few
clunkers/duds, but very, very few.

At the moment I'm reading an Agatha Christie. It is read by Noel Leslie, a
narrator that I absolutely love. Only problem, I keep forgetting to set the
sleep what's it and so keep having to rewind. I like the book too, just
reading it too late at night is all.

Rosemarie