Re: [book_talk] book review

  • From: "Sue Ellen Melo" <susan.melo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 08:43:20 -0500

Man! those floods don't sound good at all. It's freezing and windy out here
this morning. Glad the flood damage was minimal and you weren't out of power
that long on balance. Hope they get your bp under control in short order.

___
Sue Ellen
 @CSLewisDaily: The probability of us being here is so small, you'd think
the mere fact of existing would keep us all in a contented dazzlement of
surprise.
Contact info
twitter: sueellen1964
Skype sueellen64