Re: [book_talk] book review

  • From: "Rosemarie Grayley" <rgrayley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:27:39 -0700

I really must check into getting one of those Bluetooth gizmos if there is a
way to use it with my computer or db player.

Late at night I don't usually have trouble reading a book without my mind
wandering, unless I forget to set the sleep setting and am so tired I fall
asleep. When sitting somewhere or at my computer I have to do something with
my hands or my mind wanders all the time. I used to do a lot of knitting and
crocheting, but mostly now I do sudoku puzzles. If one gets too hairy, I can
easily pause the computer or the DB player. When Doing house stuff it's a
bit annoying to move around and be fiddling with the volume on the player or
running it back.

Rosemarie