[blindreplay] Re: Replay MediaGuide & Window-Eyes 6.1 Help

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 07:14:42 -0700 (PDT)

Rick
Thank you. I understand all this. Really appreciate you telling
me the insert - e command. I understand add.gif as this is the
actual image being used visually on the screen telling sighted
users this is the add button or link.

I think I know why pressing the enter key on this "long add link
code" didn't work for me earlier this morning. Applian media
guide does have a "add bug issue" sometimes and it doesn't
activate to the "show properties" dialog box. I have seen this
mentioned in one of their updates to Replay AV 8. No big deal.

Thank you again.
Petro