[blindreplay] Re: Replay MediaGuide & Window-Eyes 6.1 Help

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:09:38 -0700 (PDT)

Ron
Can you tell me the station's call letters so I can review this
too.

Applian doesn't make every station search result exactly appear
the same. The add and info can be a bit different. At least with
JAWS it was last time I did some searches within the guide.

How does one get out of browse mode off situation?