[blindreplay] Re: Replay MediaGuide & Window-Eyes 6.1 Help

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

Mike
Using my JAWS know how when locating hidden and non hidden text
and graphics I applied the same concepts when using Window-Eyes
but I don't know the keyboard commands. Practice makes perfect
and being patient here.

When on that long html "add" link for WABC. The one you copied
to this list I use my dedicated upside down like t arrow keys on
the keyboard to move on the actual add link code, then pressed
insert +, then / on the numpad. The same principles apply when
using JAWS.