[blindreplay] Re: Replay MediaGuide & Window-Eyes 6.1 Help

  • From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:49:43 -0400

Hi,

Ok, lets see...window-eyes? There's an option somewhere, and I don't remember where, look in either the mouse menu, global or general menu. You should see something about the mouse and graphics or icons, turn it on. yes, I think it's in general, set graphics t on. Also if you want it to ignore clip boundaries, go into global and turn the clip boundaries off.

Josh

email: jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
msn: kenn6498ku@xxxxxxxxxxx