[blindreplay] Re: Replay MediaGuide & Window-Eyes 6.1 Help

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:32:07 -0400 (EDT)

Agreed, Petro.  There appears some inconsistencies in how Applian lays out
this info.
I've not looked enough but perhaps some of this may be a result of the
type of link the station requires.
It doesn't bother me the experienced RAV user (boy that sounds nice saying
as it didn't take that long to become proficient in RAV) but I can see
where beginners (and those
uncomfortable in using the web) might become frustrated.

For those not comfortable in using the net, I'd urge getting a good
tutorial on screen reader use with web browsing as becoming competent in
web exploration will provide dividends many times over.