[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher V5

  • From: "J. Landrum" <amber8844@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 10:23:58 -0400

On 8/2/13, Petro T. Giannakopoulos <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am not a Windows Eyes user here but most of the steps should be similar
> except for when using the route JAWS to PC cursor, the left mouse click.
>
> If you see the welcome screen that contains a checkbox and the ok button
> just uncheck that checkbox and choose OK to get rid of it.
>
> Next thing to do is to change to listview so press alt+l and press enter on
>
> display listview.
>
> Next press alt+v for the view toolbar and make sure all items have a check
> mark next to them except for the 'always on top'.
>
> Read my past posts. Note I am using version 5.0.1.2 and not sure if this
> version has been released but is vastly improved with UI interface and
> settings and conversion settings screens.

Hello, Would you be so kind as to help me. I was all ready using
replay catcher 4.4.5 and I loved it so I purchased version 5 since it
no longer recorded as it used to. I was wondering do I uninstall
version 4? I can't get verision 5 to let me select start recording on
start up. I would like version 5 to work just like version 4. Please
any advice would be welcome. I am sure there is something I am
missing.