[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher V5

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:26:01 -0600

Petro, andleslie and others.
along with this petro i would like to see the control tab, or left and right
arrows  to be able to be used to change the  tabs this way a person using
nvda will be able to access the tabs to change things they need to change,
or want to change.
you have to remember that there are other screen readers out there that
would make  using the replay products even better for those users.
I for one use window eyes, system access,jaws,nvda.
and the control tab, and the left and right arrows to navagate through the
tabs like this would be a blessing.