[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher V5

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 11:48:45 -0400

No, you get to keep both Replay Media Catcher 4 and 5 on your computer. They are two different programs. You should have both on your desktop as icons since you had RMC 4 already and bought RMC 5 recently.

If you do not see the start monitoring button on main UI do the following steps.

Choose display listview. Then find the library module/tab an press enter on it. Press alt+v for the view toolbar that is hold down the alt key and press V at the same time. Make sure all is with check mark except the always on top.

Now locate the Internet module tab on the main interface and press enter on it.

Press alt+i for the internet toolbar.

Arrow down the list and enter on start monitoring.

To view what was recorded for you press enter on the Library module/tab on the main interface. Locate the listview contents with your tab key.

To stop monitoring there should be a stop monitoring on the main UI but if you don't see it then either do these two options,

While the internet module/tab is active press alt+i and choose stop monitoring.
OR
Choose the Library module/tab and press enter on it then locate the stop monitoring on main UI.

----- Original Message ----- From: "J. Landrum" <amber8844@xxxxxxxxx>