[blindreplay] Replay Media Catcher V5

  • From: Kevin Russell <kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 09:41:26 +0100

Hi

I've just purchased Media Catcher V5.  I'm using JAWS and I'm wondering if
anybody can give me some quick tips and tricks for getting started.

I'd like to get to the Advanced option as I'm guessing that the Advanced
interface will be similar to Media Catcher V3.

I decided to buy this as I believe it's much faster in terms of not always
doing real time downloads.

Also, any news on the new product that was mentioned on this list a few
weeks ago.

Many thanks.

Cheers

Kevin