[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher V5

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 05:31:52 -0700

Hi Kevin -

I do know the developer is working on a build that will be more accessible.  He
is also supposed to be working on a new radio recorder - that will also be
accessible.  Not sure about the timing, however.

From Applian

On Aug 1, 2013, at 1:41 AM, Kevin Russell
<kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I've just purchased Media Catcher V5.  I'm using JAWS and I'm wondering if
anybody can give me some quick tips and tricks for getting started.

I'd like to get to the Advanced option as I'm guessing that the Advanced
interface will be similar to Media Catcher V3.

I decided to buy this as I believe it's much faster in terms of not always
doing real time downloads.

Also, any news on the new product that was mentioned on this list a few weeks

Many thanks.

Kevin Russell
MP 102 Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire