[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher V5

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 15:46:22 -0400

I am not a Windows Eyes user here but most of the steps should be similar except for when using the route JAWS to PC cursor, the left mouse click.

If you see the welcome screen that contains a checkbox and the ok button just uncheck that checkbox and choose OK to get rid of it.

Next thing to do is to change to listview so press alt+l and press enter on display listview.

Next press alt+v for the view toolbar and make sure all items have a check mark next to them except for the 'always on top'.

Read my past posts. Note I am using version 5.0.1.2 and not sure if this version has been released but is vastly improved with UI interface and settings and conversion settings screens.

----- Original Message ----- From: "J. Landrum" <amber8844@xxxxxxxxx>