RE: Really cool podcast!!!

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:17:34 -0500

Hey there, Darrell.  Yeah, that run-on sentence was worthy of Charles
Dickens himself.  Yes, this is indeed a very fine podcast, and I do believe
that most of us fit somewhere in the middle of what he was saying.  We have
a sort of spontaneous way of conducting our sound-seeing tours or our
explanations of technology news and things like that.  After we're done with
the spontaneous part of the show, we then get deliberate: putting in music,
putting in the intro, editing out parts that we don't want anybody to hear,
that sort of thing.  I hope the rest of the list subscribes to it!!!