RE: A Second Podcast Feed from the Mosen Explosion

  • From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jmosen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:10:09 -0500

Hi Petro, yes all the reviews are up on MosenExplosion.com but you need to
stream them, they are not available for download. When on
MosenExplosion.com, choose the "reviews" tag link, and you can then search
the page for the review using your screen reader's find command. In future,
all these reviews will be coming down in the bloggy bits podcast.

Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show: http://www.MosenExplosion.com
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671