Re: Really cool podcast!!!

  • From: "Elmer Slentz" <eslentz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 01:20:07 -0500

Melissa, if you have the feed available to you, try this! Copy the feed into your Windows Clipboard.
Then load Ipodder.
Press "alt" to go into the menu.
Then press "t" for tools.
Then use up and down arrows to locate the "add feed" line.
Press enter on that, and when prompted for the URL, press "Control-V to paste the feed from your clipboard. That should be all you need to do. HOpe this helps.
Elmer Slentz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Tucker" <melissatucker4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>