Re: Really cool podcast!!!

  • From: "FrankLizarde" <franklizarde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:56:05 -0700

Hi,
Do you have the feed to this podcast?
Thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: Really cool podcast!!!

yay for barry Squirtgun! lol!!

I actually heard The Digital Mediacast Experiment and was quite pleased to hear that too. I actually talked about that particular cast a month or so ago and have listening ever since. it's awesome, especially for those who are geaks and like to hear about microphones and the stuff that goes on behind the scenes.

At 02:51 PM 10/4/2005, you wrote:
Hey there, all. You all need to listen to the latest Digital Mediacast
Experiment. It is chapter four of their How To Podcast series, and it
starts off with a clip from one of Larry Skutchan's podcasts! It's very
neat. The host then says how much he enjoyed visiting Larry's site, and he
goes into a great deal of explaining how he found Larry Skutchan's podcast.
He then talks for a while about how he thinks blind people access the
internet, and he even talks about how web design affects us as blind users.
You'll really get something good out of this one. Go and visit
www.blindcooltech.com because Larry has the link to the Digital Mediacast
Experiment on that page. I don't have the direct URL, thus I recommend the
Blind Cool Tech site. Thanks so much, and I hope you all enjoy.

Shane Jackson
Hoover, Alabama, USA.
Web site: http://www.shanejackson.net
Live Journal: http://livejournal.com/users/jack728