Re: Really cool podcast!!!

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 07:24:47 -0700

Hi Shane and all,

Yes! I also highly recommend the DMCEX! Chapter 4 was also very useful as Mike talked about the two extreme types of performance, spontaneous and deliberate, gave examples of each and of combination podcasts and described the strengths and weaknesses of both types of performance as well as how to actually conduct each type. Wow! How about that run-on sentence?

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>