Really cool podcast!!!

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:51:05 -0500

Hey there, all.  You all need to listen to the latest Digital Mediacast
Experiment.  It is chapter four of their How To Podcast series, and it
starts off with a clip from one of Larry Skutchan's podcasts!  It's very
neat.  The host then says how much he enjoyed visiting Larry's site, and he
goes into a great deal of explaining how he found Larry Skutchan's podcast.
He then talks for a while about how he thinks blind people access the
internet, and he even talks about how web design affects us as blind users.
You'll really get something good out of this one.  Go and visit because Larry has the link to the Digital Mediacast
Experiment on that page.  I don't have the direct URL, thus I recommend the
Blind Cool Tech site.  Thanks so much, and I hope you all enjoy.

Shane Jackson
Hoover, Alabama, USA.
Web site:
Live Journal: