Re: [Mobile Speak Pocket] New podcast uploaded tonight.

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <Goodind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geoffslists@xxxxxxxxx>, <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>, <msp_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 07:49:21 -0400

Hi all,

I too am an Eloquence user on my PC.  I don't havve any problems using Fonix,
but boy I do HATE it.  None of the female voices are even tollerable.  Paul is
the best of the lot, and I find the voice quality extremely annoying.  I like
the voice quality of Loquendo susan, but find Loquendo to be less responsive,
and the speech less clear,  I too would prefer Eloquence, if it's ever an
option.
Best,
Donna