RE: [Mobile Speak Pocket] New podcast uploaded tonight.

  • From: "Christopher Sims" <gmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Geoff Stephens'" <geoffslists@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Shane Jackson'" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>, <msp_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 18:08:40 +1000

Hi.  I use fonex, and also use elequence with Jaws.  I don't have a
problem with either.  Before buying my copy of MSS for my O2 graphite, I
was using fonix on a phone based newspaper reading service, so I find it
quite acceptable.  I must say that I have fonex set at a lower pitch
than what it is on my phone.  I would like the option of having
elequence on my phone also.