Re: [Mobile Speak Pocket] Picky Picky!

  • From: "MusiqMan" <eforce4000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Marquette, Ed" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Vincent Mistretta" <vin5451@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Victor Tsaran" <vtsaran@xxxxxxxxx>, "Deanne Fernandez" <dcm2005@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>, <msp_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Geoff Stephens" <geoffslists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 11:28:08 -0500

Yes I am young (28) years old but know very well what your referring to when you talk about echo for the apple 2e and GS series. But I would have to admit eloquence has been available now for quite some time and once you get use to a better clearer voice you find it kind of difficult to go back. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marquette, Ed" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Vincent Mistretta" <vin5451@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Victor Tsaran" <vtsaran@xxxxxxxxx>; "Deanne Fernandez" <dcm2005@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>; <msp_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Geoff Stephens" <geoffslists@xxxxxxxxx>