[blazie-support] Re: sick M40, or at least a dead battery...

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:15:50 -0400

Well, after being plugged in an hour or so it started working fine.
In fact, I didn't lose the notes I typed in this morning.
However, the 80% of the notes I took over the past 3 weeks appear to be gone
forever.
I'm trying to figure out how/why it disappeared.
I don't think I typed any destructive keystrokes.
Another question:
How is the flash memory accessed?  Could the missing data be there?
Could it still be resurrectable?
It wasn't important data, but for the times I do type in something important
I want to be sure it will be safe.
Could my notes file (eee) have gotten too long?
It's just that it was there a few days ago but gone this morning.
TIA
--le