[blazie-support] Re: sick M40, or at least a dead battery...

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 14:35:05 -0400

Hi Geetha --
Thanx -- where did you get the etext for the manual?
(I know, I suppose it would be good to check the box it came in... I might
find something...;)
There's just one problem -- I have it plugged into the adaptor even now and
it refuses to work.
I'm going to call FS tomorrow.
Thanx again for the info.
--le