[bksvol-discuss] Re: to the power of three

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 15:23:37 -0800 (PST)

I don't know. I noticed that reporting feature before the recent instructions
about reporting problems with PQ books, and I just checked out the form again.
There's a space for indicating what format you're using and then a big space
for describing the problem, so I would think that one could report the kinds of
problems you folks have been having opening the book file as well as problems
with the books themselves that might require them to be rescanned. That's just
my assumption, though, which may well be wrong.

I wonder if there have been similar problems with PQ books that have replaced
volunteer-submitted-and-validated books.

Cindy