[bksvol-discuss] Re: solution for The Broker (sort of)

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:08:25 -0800

I completely concur with this sentiment.
NLS books are great when you want to read a book for pleasure, no crime in
that, but almost impossible to use as a resource for research, study, or
work.
If Bookshare is to target schools and students, it absolutely must not limit
the ability to use these books in that context.
How is one to reference a page number if there are none?
I have a massive number of history monographs and books that any fledgling
historian or interested reader would love to have, but I am not keen on
having the titles less functional than they could be.
Brian Miller