[bksvol-discuss] Re: slow web site

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:14:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Elizabeth,

Maybe it has to do with the time of day? Maybe a lot
of people ar accessing bookshare? I haven't had any
trouble renewing a book, going back to the step to
page, choosing another book, etc. It does take a while
to load the upload and download pages but nowhere near
as long, now that I have cable modem, than it did when
I was on dial-up.

But I'm usually doing it after midnight from the
Pacific Coast, so most of the rest of you are in bed
and, hopefully, sleeping well, soundly and peacefully.
Maybe if you  try first thing in the morning?

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250