[bksvol-discuss] Re: relying in kes' ranked spelling

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 12:18:56 -0700

Hi everyone,
When I hear about the complaint that scanners are paid more than validators, I say whoo cares. No one would take a job at either the rate for validators or scanners: we do it beccause we are dedicated to Bookshare. The system seems to be working, since there is always a big selection of books that need to be validated.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>