[bksvol-discuss] Re: relying in kes' ranked spelling

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 01:21:14 -0700 (PDT)

Sue,

I think those are good thoughts. It wouldn't take much
time to actually read random pages here and there.
Then if the  submitter didn't want to read the book
before submission, at least he or she could warn about
the conditon, which some people do. I don't mind
taking a book that I know might have a lot of errors
or problems if I'm warned in advance or asked to take
it, and I suspect there are others willing, too.

smile

Cindy