[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejecting books

  • From: "Erin Baker Edgar" <sprite156@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:04:42 -0500

My favorite Heinlein book is also Time Enough For Love. I got it on one of those old talking book records when I was a teenager, so it took forever to get through it. I was fascinated not only by the polyandry but also by the whole Rejuvenation process. Putting a "blank brain" into a cloned body and transferring a computer's memories into it was also intriguing as well.

Erin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>