[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejecting books

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:05:58 -0500

If you decide to reject the book prior to uploading,  you can leave the
document path/filename blank.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

Laurel Stevens <laurel-stevens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
05/12/2004 12:01 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] rejecting books

Something I've been wondering about: When you upload and accept a book,
you
are asked to browse your data files and enter the pathname for the book
you
are uploading so they can get your validated version. When you reject a
book, do you have to include the pathname for the book (and the book gets
uploaded), or can you leave this section blank and just reject the book
and
specify why in the comments section?