[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejecting books

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:15:38 -0500

Which is why I ask again for someone to Please check the Simak titles so I can redo those which need it. I have a large collection of Simak and Poul Anderson for which I would also ask for checking. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me with this. These are 2 of my favorite authors.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>