[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejecting books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:21:45 -0700 (PDT)

Bud,

If they haven't been accepted, then they were
rejected, no? And if you know it was because they wre
already in the collection or had already been
accepted, wasn't that the reason? smile.  I think you
have a very positive attitude, which I love. Something
not accepted is a much nicer way of putting it than to
say something was rejected. smile

Cindy