[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejected books

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:39:33 -0500

Hi Jill,

The books for rejection are with the books in processing link.  If you go to
the top, you can select whichever list you want and don't have to go through
all of thoose books.  Yes, I have seen the staff put back books on Step 1
that were recommended for rejection.  They do not always take the
validator's word for it.  <smile>

By the way, you sure did a great job on your BSO of Let's Hear It for the
Deaf Man.

Sue S.