[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejected books

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:51:52 -0700

Thank you Sue; the book was a lot of fun and obviously the print was good. I believe that Jim Pardee scanned it originally and I wonder if he found out what happened to his copy. His scans are usually very good., but that particular one had significant problems. ----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>