[bksvol-discuss] rejected books

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 17:22:45 -0700

Hi Gang,

I got three rejections in a row today. I'm not that concerned about them, I just deleted the messages. I wish there was a way though that a contributor would know why they were rejected. It might help them to know what to do and what to avoid in the future. It might even discourage some of them from continuing contributing. I've been told before that there was no way for a person to know why it was rejected Hope they can come up with something in the future.

Happy scanning.
I'm just getting ready to send in The Samurai's daughter..

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California