[bksvol-discuss] Re: rejected books

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 18:07:45 -0700

Thanks Mary. Maybe I'll go get the rejections from my trash box and see what the titles are and send them in to see why they wer rejected. It does seem to me that there could be a way to let the member know why it has been rejected, but maybe they're too swamped and don['t have enough help to facilitate that.
Thanks.

Bud
At 05:52 PM 5/5/2004, you wrote:
Hi Bud,
You can write directly to the administrator, Gustavo, to find out why your books got rejected. But I certainly agree that a notification as to why the book was rejected would be a huge help. You might want to check the
listings to see if those things you submitted exist already. If not, then you could doublecheck that you had included copyright material and that the books are complete, then resubmit them even including a comment in
the comments field when you upload stating that you'd submitted these and can't see why they were rejected. Even if they exist on bookshare already, if yours have better text quality, there's nothing saying you can't
resubmit them with a note to the affect that you're submitting copies whose text quality is better than those already in the collection.
mary

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California