[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions please and thank you delete if don't like how I write.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:37:58 -0800 (PST)

Ah, I'm too late. I'd take Plain Perfect or The Forbidden, but the former is on
hold for Gail and the latter is already being proofed. The others are too--I
can't think of the proper word--evangelistic?, for me? Gail, if you want to
take one of the  more overtly religious/ one I'll do Plain Perfect, unless
you're already into it?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: