[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions please and thank you delete if don't like how I write.

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 19:06:34 -0600

Oh cool you can only take so much of some  things *smile*

From: gwen tweedy <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 10:08 AM

I believe the ones left
are these:
Plain Perfect
The
Longing
The Forbidden
That Wilder
boy
Relationship Principles of
Jesus
and I  think that is
it.
Thanks to all and
considering the mess I made and
had beforehey it's better LOL :)
gotta smile about it or
I'd cry.
Can't think to hard of
stuff like this, you go
round and round thinking what did I do wrong, that is why
in some senses one
would wish they could sneak up and see what y'all are
seeing and say hey I
didn't mean that to still be in there  ETC. That
kind of thing, that way
when y'all got it they'd be so easy
Y'all would just love
to hear from me book wise