[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions please and thank you delete if don't like how I write.

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:41:02 -0600

I would try emailing Carrie. I bet she'd be able to take them off for you.

Melissa

gwen tweedy wrote:
That makes  sense on the first question Thanks.
I guess I just wish there were a way when you goof up and you know your scans most likely won't make it if there would be a way you could reject them yourself, clear your books so you could have a clean slate.
Thanks
Gwen