[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions please and thank you delete if don't like how I write.

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:13:58 -0500

Hi Gwen,

As to the first question, it used to be that scanners could proofread,
(validate), as it used to be called), their own works. However, that was
changed because having a different proofreader can find mistakes that the
original scanner missed. Seeing with fresh eyes, in a manner of speaking. I
know that I have made mistakes in books I submitted that were caught by the
proofreader, so I think this is a good system.

Not sure I understand your second question, though.

Evan