[bksvol-discuss] Re: prohibiting kes and arc formats

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:47:06 -0500

If you have kurzweil you download a kes file the same way you download a file in any other format. it may take a lot longer because the files are often larger. This may be an issue for you if you have a slow internet conection.

Nobody has spoken yet about the files submitted in brf. Brf submits really do present a problem since when they are edited and finally make it into the collection there is no daisy to go with them. I would prohibit submits in brf before I would outlaw kes or arc formats personally. Again if somebody really wants something in kes validated and cannot do it yourself, please post to this list. One of us will get on it.

E.