[bksvol-discuss] Re: prohibiting kes and arc formats

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:32:20 -0800 (PST)

I checked and there are only 2 txt books on the
download list, too, neither of which can I obtain.
They sound like textbooks. Probabl obtainable froma
universiyt library.

The titles & authors are

Auditing & Assurance Services   Louwers, Ramsay, Sinason
& Strawser      TXT

Popular Culture Raiford Guins & Omayra Zaragoza Cruz
TXT

Cindy

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SupportScanningPref.html.