[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: unseemly gloatingRE: Re: OT: Happy New Year

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:00:02 -0500

I've never tried Schwans. I've always heard they were expensive. I tend not
to cook very much since on days I work I don't want to before I go to work
and I sure don't want to when I get home at midnight or later. I tend to
pick up a pizza and eat that for 3 or 4 days. Ok so I don't pick up ONE
pizza. I pick up two and eat both for 3 or 4 days smile

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Tumbling Blocks by Earlene Fowler