[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: unseemly gloatingRE: Re: OT: Happy New Year

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 03:18:31 -0500

Oh no! Pizza and McDonalds. Sigh.

Tomorrow, well, today, I am determined to get either a Big Mac with no
onions or a ham and cheese sub with pizza sauce, green olives and lettuce. I
changed my mind about pizza.

Pizza from the store just isn't the same. Plus you still have to cook it. No
instant gratification there.

And once I get one of my foods of choice, I will scan a book. How's that?

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html