[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Georgina <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 15:46:27 -0400

Okay, Georgina, my local library does not have that book. I can do an inter-library

loan for it, but lately that's been taking approximately two weeks.

Can anyone else do any better?

I'm going to give it a day to wait for other responses before I request the inter-library
loan.

Patiently,
Marilyn

On Sep 3, 2008, at 3:36 PM, Georgina wrote:

Hi Marilyn,
The book is called The Dead Wives Society (Scotia MacKinnon #3)
by Sharon Duncan. Missing pages 82 83. I read the book about 3/4th through, and didn't even notice that those pages were missing.
Georgina

I’m not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst