[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Georgina <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 15:18:32 -0400

Hi, Georgina.

Welcome.

There are several things you can do. One, do you know who scanned it? They might still have the book
and can scan the missing page.

Two, when you write a message asking for help with missing pages, always give the title and author of the book. Maybe someone else has it and can scan that page, or can go get it and scan the missing
page.

For instance, I'd be happy to help, but I don't know if my library has your book because I don't know the
name of the book.  Please provide the name and the author.

Thanks, good luck, and have fun.

Marilyn

Death Before Dishonor
Nothing Before Coffee

On Sep 3, 2008, at 3:03 PM, Georgina wrote:

Hi All,
I'm new here. My name is Georgina. I'm validating a book, and there is a page missing from the book I'm validating. I don't have a scanner what do I do? Any help would be greatful.
Georgina
I’m not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst