[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages

  • From: "Kenneth A. Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:09:52 -0500

I have the book on file and have requested the book so I can provide the
missing ones.  I have no intention of scanning a new edition, but I will
obtain and scan Volume two.  I should point out, though, that Volume one
would be of value, even if there were no Volume II on the system, just as an
Old Testament and a New Testament both have value. When I submit Volume II,
I will try to get the newest edition available in my library system; if
someone then wants to scan a more recent version, fine, but I would think
limited resources could be better employed.