[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 06:18:05 -0500

Hi Cindy,

It is quarter after six here and drizzling. I have been awake and doing things since four thirty. No idea what got me up but perhaps the rain. Yesterday was sixty-five sunny and amazing. I went for long walk and also validated bookshare thing sitting on my back deck in the sun.

I too vow to finish what I am working on before taking on more.

We appreciate your role filling in missing pages in books.

E.